There’s a new blog on the block, folks, and it’s called Paper Fury! Well…it’s not exactly new. But it is the new home of The Notebook Sisters blog, run by the fabulous Cait.
To celebrate Paper Fury’s launch, Cait is doing a fun blog party with a fun blog tag.
1. Why did you start blogging?
I’d been looking for an excuse to get a blog, and because Broken Glass was getting published, I thought that was a good enough excuse.
2. What’s the story behind your blog’s name?
I love pretty much anything containing peppermint (and chocolate!) and I write poetry, not prose. And I thought the name sounded cool. For a while, I considered the name “Wandering in Wonderland” but it was already taken as a blog address.
3. How many designs have you been through since you started blogging? (Pictures! We demand pictures!)
This has been my only design; I’m quite attached to it.
4. Have you ever switched blog platforms? What made you move? If you haven’t ever changed…why?
Peppermint and Prose starte out as a blogger, but the design was…meh. Bloggers can look really cool if you know how to HTML code and all that, but I am NOT tech savvy. WordPress has a lovely, large selection of free themes, so I decided to switch.
5. How long does it take you to write a post? What’s your postly process like?
Um…it depends. This is only my 21st post on this blog, even thought it’s been around for, oh, six/seven months. My posts usually take fifteen minutes to half-hour.
6. Have you ever been super nervous about a post? Why?! What was it?
Maybe I was a little nervous for my firsts blog post…the thought of sticking something on the internet for all world to read is kinda scary.
7. Do you have a blogging schedule?
Haha…no. I should, though. Now that my life is a little less busy, I hope to start posting at least twice a week.
8. Do you tell people In-Real-Life about your blog? Their reactions?
Um, I’ve told a few friends. And my blog address is at the end of Broken Glass; so friends who read my story will find the blog address (eep!). Usually they’re just like, “oh, that’s cool.”
9. Top ten blogs you read/comment on the most! Go! Go!
Notebook Sisters/which is now Paper Fury
Go Teen Writers
The Writer’s Window
Tales of Goldstone Wood
Further Up and Further In
Musings of an Elf
Dreaming Under the Same Moon
10. If you could change/improve things about your blog, what would they be?
I’d post more often and maybe stick some pictures/blog buttons on my sidebar. It looks so sad and dejected right now.