So one of my favorite blogs, Awkwordly Emma, does this something called Random Fridays every week. I finally got around to linking up! This week’s topic is Fun Facts About Me (as you might have guessed from the title of this post).
So, here we go…
1. I’m really tall. Like, hard-to-find-jeans-and-dresses tall. Sometimes it’s annoying, and sometimes I just feel plain awkward for being so tall, but it is nice to reach stuff on high-up shelves.
2. Though I’ve seen almost every film/TV adaption of Jane Austen’s books, I’ve never actually read one of her books. I really should read them.
3. Chocolate is my favorite food.
4. I’m actually really interested in computer programming. I’ve done a couple classes, and I’m taking a Java class next year. However, I’m not very tech savvy; I only recently figured out how to change the size of a picture on WordPress. And all this time I thought pictures could only be one size.
6. I loathe the taste and smell of bell peppers.
7. One of the first stories I wrote was about two hermit crab siblings, Hermie and Shellie (creative names, right?). Hermie bought his little sister Shellie a birthday present…and that was pretty much the whole story.
8. My favorite Avenger is Vision; he’s just so different from the other Avengers and so epic. 🙂
(Vision, lookin’ cool like always)
9. Yellow is traditionally my favorite color, but I wear a lot of blue, especially navy blue. Navy blue is a beautiful color.
10. I like designing and sewing stuffed animals. I’ve made stuffed dragons from How To Train Your Dragon, orcs from the Lord of the Rings, and the Tardis from Doctor Who.
(Harold the Urukai and Steve the Orc)
So there you have it, folks! 10 random facts about me. What about you? What are some random facts about you? More importantly, do you like chocolate?